Wednesday, April 25, 2007

No Internet in Togo

I just found out that there will be no internet access for us in Togo. However, there will be e-mail. I will post the e-mail address you should use while we are there on this blog as we get a little closer to the date. I will also attempt to find a friend to cut and paste our e-mails to you into this blog.

Anyway, this may be an exciting adventure to be away from the internet for six whole weeks! I use the internet just about everyday, with the exeption of maybe Saturdays and Sundays, and I use it for everything from reading, to getting weather reports, to managing our finances. It might be nice to go back to real life for a few weeks. :) Just think, in Heaven there will be no internet, just Jesus!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm so glad you have a blogger site! I do hope that you are able to find someone to post your emails. I would enjoy that. Take care! I think about you often, and I just realized I should take those as opportunities to pray for you. Love you!

God Made Playdough said...

I saw your Dad today! (at Tim Carter's Dad's funeral) It was so good to see him! It made me miss you more though! :) Love you!