Thursday, March 6, 2008

Stop and Smell the Daffodils




I've been talking about daffodils and pea coats all winter. Well, the daffodils have arrived! Spring is here in North Carolina! However, I won't be putting my pea coat away yet. I heard an old wives tale the other day that if there is thunder in the winter, snow is 11 days away. I guess we'll find out on Saturday if it's true. As for now, it's time to stop and smell the daffodils!

I love spring! I think it must be spring all the time in Heaven. Maybe one day I'll decorate a room with daffodils so I can have spring all the time in one room of my home. I can't wait til the tulips come!

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Hey! The daffodils came up in my yard, too! But, our weather has been so crazy this year with all the back and forth-ness (literally, 70s one day and snow the next), the daffodils are teeny...which makes them even more beautiful in their own way. :)

Keren said...

Ahhh..I just noticed on facebook...and on here you're pregnant!! Huge Congrats to you both...rumor has it you'll be in WA soon...our babies will only be 4months apart!! :) yay!!

God Made Playdough said...

Of course!!! We would love to spend time with you guys! We would gain so much from you two! When do you think you'll be home? You need to post how everyone reacted to your news and how you told everyone! How are you feeling? We are praying for you!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you two, make that three!! I hope you are feeling well. You sure made Edi's day, this will be one special present for her 50th birthday!! I am so happy for you Stephanie! Love, Sara Cagle

jennmariephotography said...

stephanie and ryan...so, it sounds like you guys have so much going on ! i would love to hear from you if you have a moment and hear how you are! so sorry you are feeling yucky and tired from the morning sickness- but jas and i are just sooo thrilled for you guys that a teeny buczak will be added to your family! we love and miss you guys! come fly to ga soon :) love jenn