Ok, so since I just reported on my reading, I thought I would update on my other goals for 2008.
1. Drink more water,... and like it!
I've been doing much better at this goal. I drink about 48 ounces a day plus whatever other drinks I might have with meals. I drink water at restaurants instead of sweet tea, which here in the south is almost syrup with all of the sugar they put in it. Yes, now I like water. Who would have known it?
2. Read the entire Bible through.
I struggled when I went to WA last week, but now I'm back on track. I will be finishing the book of Numbers tonight, and continuing through the book of Mark.
3. Move back to WA.
Lately, it hasn't felt like we've made much progress in this department. Our biggest block right now is Ryan's flight. His flight has been very slow for several reasons that we have nothing to do with. It's been frustrating to say the least.
4. Start deputation to Togo.
Still in the dormant stage, but this is another reminder to get back on it.
:)
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment