

We're having an ice storm! In case you were wondering, yes, I have been wearing my pea coat. It's cold, but we only get snow about once a year so we try to appreciate every moment of it. However, the snow here isn't soft. It usually snows at night and then turns into freezing rain. By the time you get outside to look at it it looks like it should be in a snow cone. The picture of the building is Piedmont Baptist College where I happen to live and work (do you think I should get paid for advertisement for posting this picture? :)), that I took this morning. The other picture is a bush after a whole day of freezing rain. Fun! Fun!

1 comment:
Hi stephanie, it's Wendy! I'm just learning how to use a computer and saw that you were linked to Amy's blog. I just want to tell you how proud I am of you. You are a Godly young woman who is a great example for others. I pray God continues to bless you and Ryan. Keep glorifying God! love, Wendy
Post a Comment