Thursday, January 10, 2008

Goals for 2008

1. Drink more water, ...and like it!
2. Read the entire Bible through.
3. Read one book per month, ...again.
4. Move back to WA.
5. Start deputation to Togo.

1. So far, I've been doing much better on the water thing. 32oz+ per day. As far as liking it goes, ...

2. I've been following my Bible schedule pretty well. I did have a hard time last weekend when we traveled up to NY, but trying to catch up on three days worth of Bible reading took a long time, and I wasn't able to enjoy it as much. Genesis is one of my favorite books. When I don't know what to read next in my Bible reading, I always end up back in Genesis. Believe it or not, Leah is my favorite character, because God did such an amazing thing through her. I'll post what I wrote in my journal once about her in my next post.

3. I'm still working on a book I started a few months ago, but I figure that as long as I finish one book per month, I'm doing alright. Especially since this book is about the size of an encylopedia.

4. Move back to WA. My heart groans for it everyday.

5. Start deputation. I also dream about Togo everyday. We've both filled out our applications, but there is still more paperwork (or should I say computer work) to do. If we don't make it to candidate school in late February, we should have no problem getting there in July.

;)

No comments: