Tuesday, May 22, 2007

3 Years With My Favorite Husband!

Today is our third anniversary! Since we've only been married for three years, we haven't had much time to make a lot of traditions. However, there is one that we have both enjoyed quite a bit. Several years ago, someone from Valley Bible Church told me that Mrs. Brown put on her wedding dress every year on her and her husband's anniversary. I treasured her tradition in my heart and when my first anniversary came around, out came my wedding dress. Ryan and I have both loved this little tradition that is now ours too, because it allows us to remember our day and celebrate our marriage. I am still so proud to be the bride of Ryan Christian, i.e., Mrs. Ryan Buczak.

I am so thankful for my husband. It amazes me how God brings two people together, and how they can be so "made for each other." God has made Ryan just for me in so many ways. Well, for a start, he loves me. That in itself is still a wonder to me. I wish I could describe for you all the ways that Ryan and I "just fit", but you and I both know that there are no words to describe love. We've grown to fit better in our three years. We've worked out a few quirky kinks and learned how not to try each others' nerves. Of course, we surely aren't perfect, but we're perfect for each other and that's pretty much all that matters. May I be as good of a wife to him as he is as a husband to me. Thank you Jesus for "my favorite husband."

5 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

Happy Anniversary! Mine's tomorow! I remember both days very clearly! You were so beautiful! (and still are) Congratulations! Take time to enjoy each other! By the way I love the new look on your blog! How did you do it? Is it a new template?
Congratulations again! I love you!

Ryan and Stephanie said...

I made the header in photoshop and imported it in. I had to choose one of the templates that blogspot creates, but you can remove their header and put in a picture in its place.

God Made Playdough said...

What is this template called? My friend Stephanie (creaturebug) is making me a header with a picture of Rylie in it, but I need to change my template so that I have a space for a header. By the way, we had a wonderful anniversary, thanks! I'm so happy that you were a part of it 9 years ago! :)

Ryan and Stephanie said...

The name of my template is No. 897, but if you like yours, I'm pretty sure you can put a header on that one too. I had to keep editing my header until it fit with the template just right.
I added your friend, Stephanie, to the blogs I visit. I like her. Did you meet her in college?

God Made Playdough said...

Yeah, she lived across the hall from me freshman year and we were friends ever since. Her husband also was one of my friends in college. :)