Ryan and I went to see Broadway's The Lion King at the Paramount Theatre in Seattle for my birthday. It was SO good! I can't even describe to you how awesome everything was. Almost every character is puppeted by the actor in one way or another. AMAZING! If you ever get a chance to go see it, do it. Though I've heard that this is the last time it will be showing in Seattle.
Leslie stayed home with Grandmary. They did well though Leslie wouldn't take her bottle. It was special to me to come home to her crying (she'd only been crying 10 minutes), pick her up, and all her trials were over. She was loving all over me after she gobbled up her meal. She slept all the way through the night again!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that's awesome to hear! I bought tickets for my parents bdays and they are scheduled to go March 10th..I was persuaded after hearing/reading so many great reviews from friends...now I wish I was going, haha!
Oh, you should totally go! You would love it. Ryan and I had smiles pasted on our faces the whole time.
Post a Comment