Friday, March 20, 2009

Appointed

Well, it's official. Ryan and I were appointed on Monday as prefield missionaries to Togo, West Africa with ABWE. Ryan will serve as a church planting missionary pilot, and I will serve as mommy and probably administrative assistant to the aviation ministry. I also hope to help with other children's ministries in the hospital, etc., but we will see what those are when we get there. I've also mentioned serving the deaf children there, and yes, that is a desire of my heart, but we will have to see how the Lord works that out in the future.
For now, we are prefield missionaries. This weekend Ryan and I will sit down and sort through everything we learned at Candidate Seminar and put together a game plan for this new ministry in our lives. If you'd like to see us in your church, leave us a message or give us a call. We'll begin setting up our meetings as soon as possible.
We're looking forward to building our support team!

2 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! I really want to spend time with you before you're too far away! I should be getting a car next week so maybe soon we can come visit you!
And yes, I want you to come to our church! :) I've got connections!

Rachael said...

Wahoo!!!!!