My papers are... overwhelming. I'm not much of a writer. Now Ryan, he can sit at a computer and write a whole paper in no time at all. For me, I just can't do that. So I started on my 3000 word paper, I got half way through the 3000 words and then I realized that I'm supposed to be following a different outline. That's going to call for some crazy adjustments.
I'm almost halfway through my book on being a missionary. It's getting a little better. It's not as boring as I originally thought it was, but I'd still rather be reading the Amy Carmichael book I started in Togo.
In three weeks all of my grey hairs will be turning back to blond because all of my crazy work will be done. I hate to want to rush time so much, but it's hard to seize the day when you can't slow down long enough to seize it. I do find myself smiling and laughing to myself sometimes so that helps it all. "Laughter doeth good like a medicine."
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment