Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Buczak Buzz~August 2013

Who's afraid of a little dirt?
Aircraft mechanics are excellent painters.
I keep telling myself, “Just keep moving.” Packing and moving can be very overwhelming, but I just have to keep moving. My day of rest will come… eventually.

We are finally within reach of leaving the country, so we have reserved our airline tickets to France. We are scheduled to leave on August 25th. With only three and a half weeks left to go, our heads are spinning with things that need to be done before we can leave. Rather than list ALL of the things we need to do and bore you to death, I’ll just major on the highlights.

Our commissioning service will be held on August 11th at 6pm at Edgewood Bible Church. Ryan and I would be honored to have you join us for this very monumental occasion in our lives. Thanks to Calvary Heights Baptist Church of Elma, NY, Ryan’s parents will be able to attend this service. We will be so very grateful to have them and especially grateful to their church for flying them out.

Please pray for us on August 12-14. Ryan and I will be driving down to San Francisco to apply in person (required) for our French visas. The consulate warns that visas may take up to thirty days to be processed, but we are praying that they will be willing to expedite them. Most of our friends received theirs within a week so we are praying for the same to happen for us as we could not get an earlier appointment.

Lastly, we are so thankful for our new friends who have joined our support team. We are blessed to have such a wonderful team of supporters teaming with us as we take the gospel to remote parts of Togo and West Africa. We would brag on every one of these people, but we will save that for Heaven when we all see Jesus! We are still in need of $227 in monthly support commitments and $6,000 in one-time Outfit and Passage funds. We are praying and trusting that God will provide. Might God use you?

I’ll mention just one last prayer request before I get moving again. Would you please pray for us and our families as we cherish just a few more days together before our leave? The thought of taking our girls from their grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. breaks my heart every time. Please pray that these days would be memorable and fun, but that God’s presence would be clearly felt. For this we will honor and glorify Him.

God Bless,
Ryan, Stephanie, Leslie, and AnnMarie




No comments: