

I thought I'd post our prayer card. It's all ready to send to the printer. Next we'll be working on our trifold pamphlet... I'm having trouble deciding what to put on it... It will come to me.
.
Also, you'll probably read about this in our next prayer letter, but we need to find a new apartment. Our current apartment is pricey at $995 per month and they want to raise the price to $1200. Too much if you ask me. Please pray that we'll find someplace reasonable around here.
Our Bible study is going well. We have 3 regular attendees who are all believers. It has been nice to see the lights come on in one particular attendee as we look at the big picture of the Bible. The Old Testament has real importance to the New Testament. It's been fun to see some of those connections click in his mind. What a privilege it has been for us to be a part of this growth in his life.
Thanks for your prayers!
The Buczaks

1 comment:
The cards look great, Stephanie! I'll be praying about the apartment situation for you.
Post a Comment