Hello all. It's time to kick back in gear our plans for Togo. Candidate Seminar is coming up in March and it's on my mind like crazy these days. We've scheduled our doctrinal exam for February 3rd. That means we have three and a half weeks to be studied up and boy am I nervous! Please pray for us as you think about it that we would have discipline to study, clarity of mind (I heard that peppermint is good to eat when you're trying to remember stuff), and that Leslie would rest when we are trying to study so that we can have good long study sessions.
We plan to fly to Harrisburg, PA in March for Candidate Seminar. We are excited because our friends, the Stoners, will be attending the seminar with us. They are good friends of ours from Piedmont and they are planning to go to Togo too! They have a little girl who is just 4 months older than Leslie!!!
Anyway, please pray for us as you think about us. We've got a lot to do.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll be praying for you guys...I know you'll do great. Love, Pastor mom
Post a Comment