Monday, June 9, 2008

Moving Update

As I break from packing, I thought I should update everyone on where we are in the moving process, etc.

First of all, please pray for Ryan on Wednesday pretty much all morning and into the afternoon. He'll be taking his check-ride for his commercial pilot license. This is the course he started last September (remember the flying cow?), and if all goes well, it will be finished by Wednesday evening. Of course, you should check back here that night to see how it all went. Oh, and please pray that the weather is good that day. There are supposed to be thunderstorms in the afternoon. Once all that is finished, we'll breath a sigh of relief and move on to the next big thing on our agenda, moving.

Our plan is to roll out of here on Monday morning, June 16th. We'll be renting a truck and pulling our car. We did the math and it looks like 12 hours of driving a day will get us to WA in about 5 days. Eight hours a day will get us there in about 6. We plan to camp all the way across the country. Anyway, we'll need your prayers that week as I'm sure driving all day will get very boring and tiring. Please especially pray for our safety.

I suppose I also ought to update you our little 19 week-old baby. He/she is doing well. I feel him all the time now and Ryan has even felt him a couple of times! However, depending on the clothes I wear, you can't really see much so there's no use posting tummy pictures yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It would be a great understatement to say that am SO excited at your imminent advent! :D

Ash