Don't get me wrong by my title, I love warm weather, but this week has topped the charts. We've been between 75 and 80 degrees this week. I got to wear a summer dress to work today! Needless to say, I've put the pea coat away for a couple of days. However, all of this feels really silly with Christmas lights, red bows, and garland all around. It's especially hard to listen to White Christmas on the radio (KCMS online of course!).
...I'm thinking if this doesn't change, the daffodils will bloom next week.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Crazy! We had some snow flurries on Sunday! :) I should take a picture of the Lucas' house for you. They must use a bazillion lights every year!
I'm so glad you said that about my ornament! Ryan and Matt always make fun of it! Ryan made me put it on the side of the tree this year! :( I think I might do a whole post about that ornament! Thank you for kind words about Rylie! Tomorow is Dad's birthday! I sent you a reply to your email.
I sent your reference off! Hope it helps!
Post a Comment